900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

hi mile , pls can u check 3 step correct or not?

Attachments

• Snap42.jpg
    Snap42.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 818
@wattaniya,

Some tips:

use yellow color for the top overlay. It's more eyes friendly. ;)

Edit: btw, your top overlay is overlapping the multi-layer / pads. Also, never put designators inside the gabarits of the component.
Use thicker tracks/polygons where the current is higher or use 2 oz FR-4 boards.

Last edited:
@wattaniya,

Some tips:

use yellow color for the top overlay. It's more eyes friendly. ;)

Edit: btw, your top overlay is overlapping the multi-layer / pads. Also, never put designators inside the gabarits of the component.
Use thicker tracks/polygons where the current is higher or use 2 oz FR-4 boards.

Thank u Hightech for the tips. i" ll change it.

Attachments

• color change sc.jpg
    color change sc.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:
Hey folks, I've built the stereo protection circuit from Apex, I have a couple of questions.
What do you think could be causing the DC protection to only work when both channel outputs are connected together and DC is applied but if I apply DC at either 1 or 2 channel input the DC protection doesn't work, relay stays on.
I built my board according to the schematic attached to this post. It seems to me that in the DC protection circuit there is a 220k resistor value written for both inputs but it seems to me only one 220k resistor to ground is needed there and I seem to have only one.

Also can the board be configured that the fan doesn't start spinning until some set temperature instead of being always on and at full power after 60 degrees?

Attachments

• APEX PA Protect Stereo schematic.jpg
    APEX PA Protect Stereo schematic.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 370