900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

sir,
1.what is rating of new design?
2. is that ok tested?
3. what is size of pcb?
please post all files +solder resistance. i asking to you because i want to make h 900. now i am lookig for pcb.my new friend aman khalsa also will give me pcb next week. so i am lucky having good friends.

Attachments

• mistake.jpg
    mistake.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 1,271
i just finish my H900 but i let just class AB because i do not like how class H works
The cage is an original old amplifier Renkforce HVA-9080that was damage and i receive only the cage.
PSU is the original one +/- 67V and 800W consumption
On output i have 34Vac RMS/4 ohms on oscillo with limiter even i put 3V on input and without limiter i can have even 40Vac RMS but with clipp
I observe with this main voltage i don't need a fan for cooling,on 4 ohms works perfect!
Thank you APEX
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

i just finish my H900 but i let just class AB because i do not like how class H works
The cage is an original old amplifier Renkforce HVA-9080that was damage and i receive only the cage.
PSU is the original one +/- 67V and 800W consumption
On output i have 34Vac RMS/4 ohms on oscillo with limiter even i put 3V on input and without limiter i can have even 40Vac RMS but with clipp
I observe with this main voltage i don't need a fan for cooling,on 4 ohms works perfect!
Thank you APEX

Nice work but this is B500 :)
Regards