900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

Hello Guys,

It's been a while since I last visited this forum. Due to busy scheds and work loads. Anyways, I would like to ask where you can purchase this type of heatsink?

491877790_358.jpg

Thanks and happy new year to all. :)

good morning diyers.hi guys.=)pls check and is this correct position of ksp92 i used instead of bf421 thanks..
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
yes .. is this correct??

and how i know that my step voltage are working? i have only DMM thanks morning.

Connect LED+10k resistor parallel with the MUR1620. It will be no light without signal, but it will flashing if the step driver is working.
I can give the schematic if you need it.

Sajti