900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

Thanks for your response Andrew , yes i looked at the output waveform with an oscilloscope and at those low levels it was without a problem everything went smooth with a 1khz about 0.3v test signal at the input for about 3-5 minutes duration and then i turned the input to about 0.7volts or abit higher and the output blew instantenously. There wasnt even enough time for something to get that hot.
My theory is that at higher levels the output just opens up and the transistors make a short circuit and they fail ofcourse because of the huge current rushing through them.
Why this is happening is a mystery. I guess the transistors that control the bases for the output transistors gives too much voltage on the base and the output transistors just open up, but still why I donkt know.Maybe some high frequency distortion is going through them or somethin alike.
Ok could you say what you have in mind?

Protect Speaker By APEX

I thank APEX previous to this. I tried to re-draw for speaker protector without changing the value of the components and just change the type of Relay with other models. if you are interested in the image that I created, you can send a message to my email at damanhuridalimunthe@gmail.com for this project.
Best regards.
Damanhuri.

Attachments

• 198787_4630403763609_1740918560_n.jpg
    198787_4630403763609_1740918560_n.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,627
I thank APEX previous to this. I tried to re-draw for speaker protector without changing the value of the components and just change the type of Relay with other models. if you are interested in the image that I created, you can send a message to my email at damanhuridalimunthe@gmail.com for this project.
Best regards.
Damanhuri.

hi Damanhuri.
nice work,
if u don't mind pls share the top and bottom layouts in pdf.

Best regards.
Damanhuri.

Attachments

• 251168_4637781788055_988846719_n.jpg
    251168_4637781788055_988846719_n.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 1,637
I think Mile sir is too busy for vertex :lock: or he simply don't want to share it. :censored:
Also we know that with a little help :key: of Mile sir two members have already dare built vertex successfully so far in this thread: :magnify:

:magnet: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/199879-vertex-amp-apexaudio.html

So I hope the anxiously :wave2s:waiting members who are ready for vertex could take help :lifesavr: from successful builders of vertex. :grouphug::up:

Well, that's the alternative . :violin:
Otherwise I would love:hbeat: to see an official thread of vertex launched by Mile sir.. :santa2:
:xmastree: :treasure: :yes: :) :happy1: :D :spin: :cheers: