500W PA amplifier with Limiter

I think because B500 was born earlier than B600. B500 schematics was created a few years ago, and B600 schematics was created and shared by Mr. Mile just a few months ago. And we know there is some people in our country who gets the schematics of B600 from this forum won't share the layout for us here. I don't know why he/she won't share. I think because of that the fans of B600 is less than B500 in this forum.

Yes.. U rite. Thats what i think too.. Too minimum shared and review of b600. And yes.. New schematic work good. But i think some dc offset detection missing here. Very defferent with b500, hem.. Maybe any diyers can explain about dc offset of b600.

Thanks for ur replay mr.mile. i hope u are not boring if i am too much ask and want to know. So, can i applied dc servo from b500 for b600? Because i like this b500. But as u say, b600 more good bass respond and i like it too. Just need dc servo from b500 applied to b600. Any suggestion?

Mr. Mile, what is it? Sorry for the off-topic.

Attachments

• 00.JPG
    00.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,550
any suggestion is very apreciated..

i have build b500 and dont ask about sound, sounds good, much better i never hear with almost power amplifier i ever build. but one thing make me so not confortable that i have dc offset so defferent with another channel. fisrt ch i have 0 offset, its good for me and offcourse make me so happy. because hard to get this offset. and second ch i get negatif dc offset. but not to big just a little, almost cannot read with my analog multitester. but this make me not confortable. what cause this? dc servo or another component? or change the ic can fix this?

any suggestion is very apreciated..

i have build b500 and dont ask about sound, sounds good, much better i never hear with almost power amplifier i ever build. but one thing make me so not confortable that i have dc offset so defferent with another channel. fisrt ch i have 0 offset, its good for me and offcourse make me so happy. because hard to get this offset. and second ch i get negatif dc offset. but not to big just a little, almost cannot read with my analog multitester. but this make me not confortable. what cause this? dc servo or another component? or change the ic can fix this?

thank for all diyers for help if any..
i fix my problem.. and now i get 0 v of dc offset. thank.