4th Order Bandpass needs checking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: A CTRL PrtScn

mikee55 said:
Different to yours too.

Note the seemingly fixed 'con' (conic), 'Exp' (exponential), etc. descriptions next to the left of the 'horn' segment length boxes......these can be double clicked and/or highlighted and changed to other flare types, so change any 'line' of 'horn' segments with values to 'con' and you can then input the desired segment length in the box to its right.

Note too that you need to re-input all the driver data and the 'horn' Vrc, etc. data below it. Once all data is the same as mine, click calc and view the various plots and you should wind up with this design.

This is all in the HELP files BTW. ;)

GM

Attachments

• 4th order bp - master - schematic diagram.gif
    4th order bp - master - schematic diagram.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 184
Okay, got that.

Hello GM,
Thankyou for taking some time to help. I've now got Hornresp the same as yours.
I've had acouple of sunny days and today grey, rainy and a lot of Wind.
Batteries on my wireless mouse died earlier, :cannotbe: , it just stopped dead. I used Enigiser Alkalines, stuck em in my charger for a few hours and they seem to have charged up:D

Okay, don't know what all those numbers mean, but even the schematic matches yours.
Thank you:)

Attachments

• hornresp bp 4th.jpg
    hornresp bp 4th.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 157
Greets!

You're welcome!

Considering your being in England, the weather conjures up memories of Wuthering Heights' bleak gray/black-and-white outdoor scenes.

The HELP files explains all. ;)

FWIW, here's your driver in the T/S max flat alignment I used to compare the programs with:

GM

Attachments

• audax ht170fo (measured) 74.7 hz 4th order bp - specs.gif
    audax ht170fo (measured) 74.7 hz 4th order bp - specs.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 152
More like Red in England

As in Debt.

Anyways, hi again. I went through the help files and couldn't make much sense. I think Vrc is the size of one chamber, not sure about the other, or do I find that by taking Vrc away from the System Volume?
Being as its 5 past midnight, I have to sleep now, got to get the kids ready for school early. Hopefully I can figure out and learn more tommorrow????

Regards

Mikee55 :sleep:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.