• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

3886inv gainclone PCB,group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK,the round 3 gets under way:cool:

STUFF LIST:
- inverted 3886(standard single channel inverted LM3886 gainclone) PCB available.
- regulator power supply(single rail design,generic use)PCB available.
- BLD line driver(single channel unitary gain unbalance to balance adapter,generic use)PCB available.

HCUP,high capacitance unregulated power:
- HCUP-a(single rail design,generic use)the kit is available.
- HCUP-b(single rail design,generic use)the kit is available.
the edition is based on the article of NS AN1192,page 12.a typical unregulated bipolar power supply.the footprint of these caps is 300/400mil pins,44mm(max) diameter.
for KIT,includes PCB plus all caps.

If you would like to participate in this group buy please update this WIKI PAGE with the number of boards you wish to order and also send me a mail.

cheers!
digi

Coulomb said:
Kit? Do you mean PCB and Caps? What Brand and Value.
Regards
Merry Christmas
Anthony

HCUP-a Kit contents:
PCB board - 2
ELNA standard caps - 4,10000uf/50V
ERO bipolar caps - 2
Rectifier bridge - 2,5A200V
Connector -2

HCUP-b Kit contents:
PCB board - 2
Nippon caps - 6,6800uf/50V
ERO bipolar caps - 2
Connector -2

the picture of the Nippon caps attached.

Attachments

• nippon caps.jpg
    nippon caps.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 521
Yes,just PCB available is welcomed.

BTW,because the CAP boards is multi footprints design,here is another Pentium KIT available:cool:

HCUP-a Kit contents:
PCB board - 2
ELNA For audio caps - 8 ,4700uf/50V
ERO bipolar caps - 2 ,0.1uf/63V
Connector -2

HCUP-b Kit contents:
PCB board - 2
ELNA For audio caps - 12 ,3300uf/40V
ERO bipolar caps - 2 ,0.1uf/63V
Connector -2

enjoys

Evilsizer said:
since round three is up any chance of getting the bpa200 pcb you posted? cant seem to find it in the tech notes. what chip did they use for the bpa200 the 3875,3886,4780?

thanks

That BPA200 layout is based on my hobby,it is a so big project of my layout experience.may be I have never process out it:clown:
I guess the chips that AN1192 article commend is LM3886.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.