Anaheim Automation have a UK distributor:

United Kingdom
Total Motion Systems – Distributor
Unit 19 Lea Hall Enterprise Park
Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1LH
011-44-188-9577-7576, 011-44-188-957-0023, Fax

Dave Baker
dpb@totalmotionsystems.co.uk

Total Motion Systems LTD is not reachable - I have been trying all day. Saw some reference about them being dissolved, but cannot be sure. :(

Ah well, apparently I am back to paying more for shipping than for the motors themselves. Let alone tax + customs when they arrive.

@Pyramid, I am very grateful on your efforts to put us in touch with available options. Anaheim have still not gotten back to me on the USPS option - will wait a few more days - if no other options - I will shell out for that shipping.

P.S. A USPS small flat rate box has tracking, can fit a minimum of 4 motors and can be shipped for less than $35 pretty much anywhere.

Thanks a bunch for all your work on this Pyramid, my boards went together without a hitch and the motor is spinning nicely. Now just need to get the rest of the table together!

If anyone is looking for a board, I have one spare. Happy to send at cost + shipping within the US.

Hi Insides,

Try asking MyUS (myus dot com) for a quote to ship via them. I got mine via that route to South Africa. The shipping charge to Florida (MyUS warehouse et al) from California was a smidgen under $13. The total cost to you will probably be cheaper than direct from AA.

PM me and I'll send you the contact person's details at AA.

Regards,

Kevin
South Africa

Last edited:
I've come to a complete standstill with this project. I've be unable to find someone to fab a pulley, xometry wanted close to $300 for a one off, and I just can't spend that kind of money. Starting to think it will never be done! Does anyone know a company who will do it and not want $$$?

rif

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I've come to a complete standstill with this project. I've be unable to find someone to fab a pulley, xometry wanted close to $300 for a one off, and I just can't spend that kind of money. Starting to think it will never be done! Does anyone know a company who will do it and not want $$$?

In one of these threads, Pyramid posted the cad files and quotes from online machine shop. One offs were expensive, but not $300.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
I may be able to get pulleys made for about $40 each. Can I get a headcount of how many people would be interested?

Interested although I'd like to know more if possible. For example what material are you planning to use? Brass would be nice if it's available. Also curious if this is planned for the BLWR172S-24-2000 or BLWS231S-24-2000, i.e. does it assume a 4mm or 1/4" diameter shaft?

Thanks,
---Gary

Interested although I'd like to know more if possible. For example what material are you planning to use? Brass would be nice if it's available. Also curious if this is planned for the BLWR172S-24-2000 or BLWS231S-24-2000, i.e. does it assume a 4mm or 1/4" diameter shaft?

Thanks,
---Gary

Mine was made of Delrin and was the 1/4" diameter version. I can ask about other materials.

Hi all,
I have been going crazy trying to get the BLDC motors from Anaheim. First, they wouldn't ship to Macedonia, then they would, but charging an exorbitant amount for shipping, then they offered other options.

Lastly, they are unable to process a payment with a credit card outside of the US apparently, and now I am left stumped not knowing what to do.

Tried services like MyUS.com, but they still wish to pay using my CC, which Anaheim cannot process.

Would anyone be able to assist me in getting the motors? I can send funds through PayPal, and I have had no problems getting the uPs or the SG4 PCBs that way.