• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The New 2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase Schedule Update.

This time I have a Good News/Bad News Story. The CGRS Binding Posts are in.:) The bad news is that the CAB and CABD's are not in. These are still on Back-Order and have not shipped to Cardas yet. I spoke with Cardas today and the parts will not be in now until May 15th.

I will start shipping the orders to those who did not order the CAB's or the CABD's on Monday. Again I apologize. Thanks for your patience.

roddyama said:
Well, it's past that time of year. CES has come and gone. Many of us are stuck in the house with our projects. I can hear you now.
"I would love to buy some of those Cardas binding posts, but who could afford it?"
Nows your chance. I will start a WIKI in the next day or so (maybe tonight) to get an idea of what the interest is in a bulk purchase from Cardas and DIYCable. The saving to you, the members of the forum will be significant. Those that were involved last year know what I mean.

This thread is to inform you of the opportunity and to determine the Cardas products that are of interest. The response here will determine if this purchase happens or not.

What do you think?

roddyama said:
Hi Rodd,

Count me in. I could use a bout 4 pairs of binding posts and some cable as well. I may be able to use 8 pairs if the price is right. By the way, should I assume from your name the you're Hapa? Me too. Japanese and Irish.

Later, Nick

Yes, I haven't looked at the retail pricing lately, but percentage wise, the prices will be on par with last year.

roddyama said:

This time I have a Good News/Bad News Story. The CGRS Binding Posts are in.:) The bad news is that the CAB and CABD's are not in. These are still on Back-Order and have not shipped to Cardas yet. I spoke with Cardas today and the parts will not be in now until May 15th.

I will start shipping the orders to those who did not order the CAB's or the CABD's on Monday. Again I apologize. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Rod,

Did I miss the whole thing? I was hoping to get some binding posts and RCAs Can you still add to the order. Can you e-mail me the prices of those items? Is there anything that I can still get in on?

Thanks, Nick

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002

FINALLY! The CAB and CABD banana plugs are in at Cardas.:) I am hoping to take delivery by the end of the week. That should get all the orders out by next week.

It's been a tough one this year, but we are almost home.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.