20kw amp, are u sure?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

GK

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
G'day Pedro. How you going?

My big amp project is still unfinished and I've got several other high power designs on the go, but just not enough time to properly doccument and publish the details on the web at the moment due to many other commitments.

Cheers,
Glen

Re: Correction.

G.Kleinschmidt said:
I made an error in my first post - the stepped supply rail switching is class G, not class H.

You Switching pattern is Step Square Envelope , its class-H not Class-G....

Class-G has Linear Step Envelope........

Attachments

• klass.gif
    klass.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 643

GK

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
OK....I just dusted off my text books. I was right the first time round. Class H it is. I recently read some BS on the internet that called it class G and didn't check up on it. I designed that amp too long ago, and havent dabbled in anything but class A and AB since, and couldn't remember!

What indigestion problem do you have if somebody asks?:eek:
eggs can come to bite you in the a$$ you know :p
And there is no problem if he asks, but if he would read the thread then he would see, that GK was the one(well dooh, but he didn't start the thread)... and at that, there would be 4x 5kw units, so even title is misleading(again not title by GK)... anyway, you can't even see the project anymore, so what's the use of even asking

I never knew that some people love eggs in their a$$es so much

eggs can come to bite you in the a$$ you know :p
And there is no problem if he asks, but if he would read the thread then he would see, that GK was the one(well dooh, but he didn't start the thread)... and at that, there would be 4x 5kw units, so even title is misleading(again not title by GK)... anyway, you can't even see the project anymore, so what's the use of even asking

He is asking for the use of 20kw, GK already clarified 10k per channel, so its very basic to ask the use for 20k amp[application], he is not asking for the schematic.

I can see eggs are already hatched in your brain, must have traveled from your a$$ to there....:eek::eek::eek:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.