2015 Burning Amp Festival, Saturday October 17th

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@ VARIAC:

A family problem has come up, and it's going to require all my time this coming and the following weekend, unfortunately. That means I won't be able to make it or bring my gear for the proposed demo.

You have no idea how sorry I am that this has happened, as I was really looking forward to this meet. Well, you've gotta cope, hopefully the next year or time this will be different for me.

Best regards,

Jon

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here's a little secret, some of the room names aren't actually assigned to a particular space yet.

You have a choice of 10'x12' or 12'x 18' tell me what you want! I think I know though!

Thanks for assigned the Edison Room, will bring Turntable, 6F6G tube preamp, some tube amp, and backloaded horns with customised full range Lowther drivers.

btw, would like to know the room size?

Linear Integrated Systems(Linear Systems) BAF Tee Shirt Blow Out

We have accumulated a large number of the Linear Systems BAF Tee Shirts from the past shows-91pcs. They include the 2010 Watt Sucking Fireball design, featuring the LSJ74, the 2012 1st year Burning Amp design featuring the LSK489, and the 2013 last year Burning Amp design featuring the LSK189

This year we also have a new design. Linear Systems will be attempting to reduce our inventory by selling the old shirts for $5.00 each. The new tee shirts will sell for $15.00. A good opportunity to get the older shirts before they are gone. Sizes range from Small to 4XL.

See you at the show

Paul Norton
Linear Integrated Systems

Attachments

• IMG_9243.jpg
    IMG_9243.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_9247.jpg
    IMG_9247.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_9245.jpg
    IMG_9245.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 404
We have accumulated a large number of the Linear Systems BAF Tee Shirts from the past shows-91pcs. They include the 2010 Watt Sucking Fireball design, featuring the LSJ74, the 2012 1st year Burning Amp design featuring the LSK489, and the 2013 last year Burning Amp design featuring the LSK189

This year we also have a new design. Linear Systems will be attempting to reduce our inventory by selling the old shirts for $5.00 each. The new tee shirts will sell for $15.00. A good opportunity to get the older shirts before they are gone. Sizes range from Small to 4XL.

See you at the show

Paul Norton
Linear Integrated Systems
Great idea! I will definitely be looking to pick up some of these as I never managed to get a shirt in the past...

if there is interest, I can bring a 10mhz freq standard for those that might want to calibrate their freq counters ;)

I have a rubidium standard that I had calibrated at a friend's house, who has a good/known gpsdo 10mhz standard. I was able to get my 10mhz to within a hz or even less. so, if this is useful to anyone, I can bring it and set it up (maybe even the night before and leave it on the whole time) and that way it will have locked and be stable, pretty much, by the event day.

I figured that since many people are going to be there, it might be an interesting idea to have people bring some 'standards' and others could at least check their dmm or counters from such standards.

just a thought. if useful, I can bring it.

Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here but i thought I'd let y'all know that the local used vinyl shop, The Record Man, is having their big parking lot sale this weekend. I've never been to one of their sales so I don't know what kind of deals they'll have, but they've got a huge selection of records (and CDs). The stores on El Camino Real in Redwood City, about a mile away from BAF. I'm not affiliated with the shop; I just dropped in today and saw them setting up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.