200W MOSFET CFA amp

Hello Damir,

is it possible to get the LT-Spice file, since i plan to convert this layout into a TO-247 layout (2K1058/2SJ162 or the EXICONs). Also a more comfortable size is my plan (about 14x8 cm)

Thanks and best regards

Günther

PS: Did you solve the problems with Biino? I was surprised to hear that Birger closed the shop.

Hello Damir,

is it possible to get the LT-Spice file, since i plan to convert this layout into a TO-247 layout (2K1058/2SJ162 or the EXICONs). Also a more comfortable size is my plan (about 14x8 cm)

Thanks and best regards

Günther

PS: Did you solve the problems with Biino? I was surprised to hear that Birger closed the shop.

Yes of course, here is with Hegllun models and better protection.

No, I have not solved problem with Binno, strange thing is that he visits this forum from time to time, and I tried to contact him via PM but no answer.
It realy bad design the control board schematic does not correspond to the real board layout, not working properly with remote controller and so on.
Really very very bad behavior.
Damir

Attachments

• 120W CFA.ZIP
    10.5 KB · Views: 271

No, I have not solved problem with Binno, strange thing is that he visits this forum from time to time, and I tried to contact him via PM but no answer.
It realy bad design the control board schematic does not correspond to the real board layout, not working properly with remote controller and so on.
Damir

I have an unpopulated volume control
ler board from this seller and all parts from Reihelt.
If this is bad designed i lost my money:(

Last edited:
I would strongly recommend you reread(?) the forum rules, and feel free to change your name if my typo bothers you.

You may have a perfectly valid technical objection to previous remarks, without stating it it is hard to know whether you are just a trouble maker or someone with a good point to make.
Probably the Reodor's POW is that if you want to make a quantitative statement your gear's performance must be at least 10 times better than performance of the DUT. I.e. if your gear's loopback THD is at -140dB, you can qualify a reliable measurement of -120dB DUT's THD. Otherwise, since performance of the DUT approaches those of your measurement gear, you can make only qualitative statements - "THD not more than ...."

Damir
Is it working as volume controller and not working as input selector or not working at all?

Is it working as volume controller and not working as input selector or not working at all?

It sims it's working as a volume controller, but I could not do real test with the music as input selector does not work at all.
The volume controller correctly moves when used encoder, but with remote it jumps by two steps on each volume button press. Input selector looking on display moves incorrectly when remote was used.
I lost any hope, and I have to learn how to reprogram it, but busy with other things.

Disabled Account
Joined 2012
DR-900-1.jpg

The DC PS uses many parallel electro caps to divide the current sharing and to lower Z. Also, dual pri windings.

The new transformer has great current output capacity.

We will do IMD soon. Wiring isn't finished but I will show interior of finished amp also. Not sure you will be able to see all wire routing, though.

THx-Richard

Last edited: