11th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2014

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have rented a little 4x8 enclosed trailer for this year. I want to bring:

1) 4x12" Community woofers with 12" Sammi Coax
2) 36" Cornu style with RS 40-1354
and if I'm feeling brave,
3) Onken style with 6.5" Airborne

That means I will have room for both equipment and passenger (1) if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_2862.jpg
    IMG_2862.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0606.jpg
    IMG_0606.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 196
Looking good Cal! If I can get in the workshop for a fee hours I might have something to try with those woofers!

Dug: looking forward to that. I have an unmodded red YJ that I've been listening to for months and a 2.1 model that I have not really used yet. You've done some mods right?

Kyle

Looking forward to it, Cal.
Your Onken/Airborne looks interesting, be brave !
You can ask Dave and Chris about them. I just supplied the drivers thanks to a raffle. They are more than I expected. I have liked that style of cabinet more than any other ported.
Right - can't wait to hear it!!
Me too my friend. You, me, the others at the fest, and the neighbours for about a kilometer in all directions are likely to experience these babies whether they want to or not. ;)

I was just thinking.

Now, before you guys start say thinking's not my forte, I am being serious here. How am I going to get that wee little trailer with the short hitch up the driveway? Backing would be near impossible with a manual, so I guess I'm a gonna go nose in, unload it, unhook, move it out of the way, turn the truck around and then re-hook it so I can drive out when I leave? This is going to take some serious drinking, I mean thinking to sort this out.

Scott, where are you? I need your help. Is your truck stick or auto? What size is your ball? Did I really just ask that?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.