10th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Are there females with enuf courage (or poor judgement?) to hang around DIYfest?
They come for one year only. No return visits.
What happened before with torch and stone?
Um, uh, er...ask Scott. :)
Terry is definitely a chick magnet
As long as he doesn't ask them to pull his finger.
I'll gladly bring beer if that helps.
Can't think of anything that helps more than beer.
Looking forward to meeting everyone,
John
Us too John.
Make sure that he keeps his window open.:D
Again, don't pull his finger.

Actually, some help for Ruth in the kitchen would be nice - and that doesn't mean stopping at Costco for 10lb slab of Nanaimo bars or party packs of Doritos, and as a preventative measure - no bean medley salad either. :eek:

Might be a good time to start working on a head count, as well as noting any dietary restrictions / allergies?

I'll be bringing pies again, but they will be frozen (or partially thawed) as they will be prepared ahead of time. They'll all be gluten free this year, it's now the only option, but still be better than anything Costco has to offer.;)

I don't mind helping in the kitchen, but I recall it being a little crowded last year.

jeff

Hi all,

Looking forward to this again even though some aspects of my trip are unclear at the moment. The plan is to bring my wife and her 99 yr old aunt and stay with her cousin. The complication is my wife's accident, falling with a ladder picking cherries in Kelowna and I hope that she'll be well enough by then.

I'm bringing a WR.30 kit to give away as well as a pair of Airborne full rangers compliments of Chris from Solen. There are also some speakers with prototype tweeters to listen to and depending on space and help from Gregg and Cal quite a few options.

If someone wants to purchase anything let me know and I'll try and find room.

See you soon!

Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.