100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Attachments

• APEX  Sound Control Fan PCB.jpg
    APEX Sound Control Fan PCB.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,379
@kan Daman, mohon bantuanya... gimana cara mengecek teg bias pada ax14.dengan menggunakan avo digital,bagian mana saja yang perlu di cek.untuk colok + / - pada avo di arahkan ke mana saja.dan berapa teg bias standart pada ax14.coz mau tanya langsung sma kang Mile gak bisa bhsa inggris. hi..hi..hi.. bisanya cuma Teng yu...

Translated by Bing,
@ kan Daman, please bantuanya .... How do I check the bias tag on ax14. using avo digital, which parts need to be checked. to plug +/-on the avo in navigate to anywhere. and how much bias tag standard at ax14. coz want to ask kang high school Mile direct gak bisa bhsa UK. hi ...hi ...hi ... usually only Teng yu ...

apologize in advance if my english is not good. hopefully can understand and willing to help me.
This my apex ax-14...
IMG0002A.jpg
IMG0003A.jpg

(help in correction and give an explanation.)

problem if the volume at 12 o'clock opening his voice so hoarse / burst like over input and output are not able to handle. but if the volume is open until 10 o'clock sound awful. mid clear, crisp treble but not much bass.
Please HELP!!!.

and how to check the bias and dc offset on the ax-14. any parts that need to be checked. to plug in + / - at avo directed to anywhere. and how biased standard ax-14. thanks and sorry if many questions.

apologize in advance if my english is not good. hopefully can understand and willing to help me.
This my apex ax-14...
IMG0002A.jpg
IMG0003A.jpg

(help in correction and give an explanation.)

problem if the volume at 12 o'clock opening his voice so hoarse / burst like over input and output are not able to handle. but if the volume is open until 10 o'clock sound awful. mid clear, crisp treble but not much bass.
Please HELP!!!.

and how to check the bias and dc offset on the ax-14. any parts that need to be checked. to plug in + / - at avo directed to anywhere. and how biased standard ax-14. thanks and sorry if many questions.

Output transistor must be mounted on heat sink even for testing.
Place 100R/10W resistor instead of fuse.
To check DC out: Connect input GND to PSU GND and place your DMM test probes black to PSU GND and red or positive probe to Speaker out (reading should be in mV DC).
Bias setup: Place your DMM negative probe to Gnd. and Positive to R33/5W or Emitter of 2SC5200/2SA1943 and adjust 1K trimmer to 15mV DC.

Hope this will help…

@kan Daman, mohon bantuanya... gimana cara mengecek teg bias pada ax14.dengan menggunakan avo digital,bagian mana saja yang perlu di cek.untuk colok + / - pada avo di arahkan ke mana saja.dan berapa teg bias standart pada ax14.coz mau tanya langsung sma kang Mile gak bisa bhsa inggris. hi..hi..hi.. bisanya cuma Teng yu...

Translated by Bing,
@ kan Daman, please bantuanya .... How do I check the bias tag on ax14. using avo digital, which parts need to be checked. to plug +/-on the avo in navigate to anywhere. and how much bias tag standard at ax14. coz want to ask kang high school Mile direct gak bisa bhsa UK. hi ...hi ...hi ... usually only Teng yu ...

aku pakai tegangan 45VDC mudah2an gambar bisa membantu.

Attachments

• Bias.jpg
    Bias.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 753