100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hey all. I need some help with my A38(40) build. So last night I hooked it up to my power supply, 54vdc. But I cannot bias the amplifier and I get about 32vdc at the output. I went over the boards, no broken tracks or shorts, no grounding of any of the semi conductors etc. Not quite sure what is going on, but the 1R 2w resistors get quite warm, not hot but very warm. Please can someone assist. Here is a pic of my build

IMG-20210811-200737.jpg

Dear sir
Please solve my problem in ax14 ampl.
I measure voltage across npn .33 ohm resistance 5.2mV and at pnp .33 ohm resistance is 4.7 mV
Dc off set (out put to grground is 13.5 mV(200mV range)
How can i get equal volts at npn and pnp side emitter resistance.

Everything looks good.
I can't see a problem here.
You can't get exactly same voltages for npn and pnp.

Hey all. I need some help with my A38(40) build. So last night I hooked it up to my power supply, 54vdc. But I cannot bias the amplifier and I get about 32vdc at the output. I went over the boards, no broken tracks or shorts, no grounding of any of the semi conductors etc. Not quite sure what is going on, but the 1R 2w resistors get quite warm, not hot but very warm. Please can someone assist. Here is a pic of my build

Any of the little transistors, I mean just now. In the negative half-wave amplifier. I would check their pins for resistance with ohm-meter.

apexaudio
Which of your amplifiers would you recommend to build for listening to diverse music at home in a room of 20-40 m2. What amplifier power is needed for such a room and what supply voltage to choose.
For the amplifier I will use an equalizer body as in the photograph (body height 55 mm) and radiators with an area of approximately 600-800 cm2 per channel.
elektronika-e_043-ldsound.ru-5.jpg