100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

I looked through my files and the schematic you posted was the original F100 PSU. The one I posted is the FX100 PSU.

yes i was looking that too i confuse :D i come for write it but you are fast hehe:D this psu need to have short protect if i remember good. how it can burn with amplifier short. that mean this short protect not working good yes? can you tell us what burn on f100 psu

yes i was looking that too i confuse :D i come for write it but you are fast hehe:D this psu need to have short protect if i remember good. how it can burn with amplifier short. that mean this short protect not working good yes? can you tell us what burn on f100 psu

0R1/5W, 1k and the two 1N4148 diodes. Yes, no short circuit protection. That is why I want fuses on the board.

My contribution for APEX NX12

Attachments

• Apex NX12 Photo.JPG
    Apex NX12 Photo.JPG
    484.4 KB · Views: 1,060
  • APEX NX12.JPG
    APEX NX12.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Apex NX12 PCB.pdf
    9.8 KB · Views: 284
Increase 0R1 to 0R22 for single pair outputs...
YouTube

To be honest, I was using the PSU with the MOS200. I accidently touched the speaker wires together while music was playing. I'm not sure if I shorted the speaker or touched the positive wires from each channel together. All I know is that the outputs on one channel blew and went to short which is what burned the PSU since I had no fuses in the circuit. I want to add fuses to the board so that can't happen again. I don't know if you had time to look over my layout to see if I have any errors but for some reason the relay is not turning on.

Thanks. Terry

Hi Guys,

I had an amp short out and burned some parts on my F100 PSU so I designed one with fuses but I'm having trouble getting the relay to engage. Could one of you look over my layout and see if you find any errors?

Thanks, Terry

Hi Terry !! I would like to help you, but I saw your green pcb and I did not find any mistake. Well, I don`t have eagle eyes… :). Maybe you have wrong components in a wrong place.

Regards

FX100 PSU

APEX audio - Home | Facebook

RESISTANCE on relay was 1K2 5 WATT i made it 1K /5 WATT
.1 OHMS 5 WATT i paralleled another .1 5WATT
otherwise schematic is correct

Hello Mr. Andrew lebon and other senior diy Members I made FX100 PSU for 30volt AC. In this board Resistance 680R not available in my area, can I use 1k 2w and 2.2k 2 w resistance in parallel. I am little confused because I read in Google search same Resistance value with same wattage use gave good result. Please solve my problem.
Regards
Gurpreet

Attachments

• FX100.jpg
    FX100.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,049