100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Boring days to home...perfect to play with routing soft.....intrepretation of FX8 bimo mod. OUTPUT devices are ALLFET ALF16N(P)16 TO264 devices (double die)

Marc

Attachments

• parts.JPG
    parts.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 1,586
  • tracks.JPG
    tracks.JPG
    355.8 KB · Views: 1,474
  • sch.JPG
    sch.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 1,490
Last edited:
Boring days to home...perfect to play with routing soft.....intrepretation of FX8 bimo mod. OUTPUT devices are ALLFET ALF16N(P)16 TO264 devices (double die)

Marc
nice job Marc, one minor thing, R19, R18 pads are right over the mosfet pins. if one leaves the cut pins too long, it might short with mosfet pin. although chances of this happening is very minimal.
reg
Prasi

Very nice board. Does double die Allfet allow higher rail voltage and more power output?

More current for sure......Lazy Cat use them in his first one. Holton use them in his HPA-NXV200L R4.1 module :

The NXV200L R4 Advanced module now uses dual die lateral MOSFETs for even more power output and ruggedness

I want to use them instead of 2 single die per rail..

Marc

Hi Mile,

Is there a way to get a little more gain from the MM3? Today I compared my phono to CD player and the CD is noticeably louder. I have to raise the volume quite a bit with the phono get the same loudness and by then it is beginning to sound over driven.

Thanks, Terry

Replace 56R with 33R and 4k7 with 2k2, balance pot can be single but dual have better mehanical connect with pcb.
Regards

Very nice board. Does double die Allfet allow higher rail voltage and more power output?
the double die devices are rated as 250W

That using my standard model gives a maximum output power of 125W
Sum Pmax = 250+250 = 500
Max output power for mosFET stage = 500/4 = 125W

that could be into 16ohms or into 8ohms or into 4ohms or into 2ohms.
You select the Supply rail voltage to give whichever output YOU require.