100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

There really is no easy software. You have to start to understand the pcb fab process a bit, to make more sense out of what you doing. Like what is a pad stack. So a s/w pkg that teaches you about the process helps you out a lot.
It comes down to having a library to link with your schematic symbols. Then place route fab. But there is more to it in reality, have to figure out design rules, stackups, spacings.
They all get the job done, some with more arm twisting more than others. I suggest to download a design that someone posted and start to push the buttons. Be it Eagle or whatever. Be careful as many free demo s/w will be limited to one or more pins, pcb area etc, except DesignSpark which has few demo limits.

Sprint from my understanding is a free drawing type of s/w, meaning that it has no link to a schematic, which is problematic for obvious reasons. It is a mind tease to have to do mental drc checking of a pcb against a schematic. It really is a waste of valuable time these days, like the old days with tape and mylar. Know one enjoyed this tedious task. This is why DesignSpark is the best DIY answer unless you want to shell out $.
It comes down to the time/pain to learn a ecad s/w package. But once you get the hang of it, it is great fun.
Elektor had a whole series of DesignSpark usage articles and even then it was thin for a beginner since the documentation is thin. What do you expect for free :)

Last edited:
ORIGINAL SCHEMATIC (almost the same) has been used in legendary UK HH amplifiers played by Rollingstones back in 70's
I got an original board please take a look, it is a beauty...
DSC03509.JPG

Respected Sir,

Please share its circuit layout and schematic Thanks.

Driver AX17 problem

Hi Sir,

I have problem with my AX17 driver,

chronologist :
- final sort on playing music after that BD139 burn

action to repair :
- all transistor on driver change with new one

measurement :
- on bias + and - have +50V with from ground, i'm using +-50vdc please give me clue to repair this driver board,

thanks Sir

Attachments

• IMG_1319.JPG
    IMG_1319.JPG
    676.1 KB · Views: 1,148
  • IMG_1320.JPG
    IMG_1320.JPG
    714.3 KB · Views: 1,017
Hi Sir,

I have problem with my AX17 driver,

chronologist :
- final sort on playing music after that BD139 burn

action to repair :
- all transistor on driver change with new one

measurement :
- on bias + and - have +50V with from ground, i'm using +-50vdc please give me clue to repair this driver board,

thanks Sir

Sir,

Please share its schematic Thanks.