100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

wiljj my friend,at schematics at "negative side" of amplifier 15V zener is between G and S,D is directly connected to higher negative voltage. i'd say that you mixed up S and D connections,sorry if im wrong but please re-check by schemtics... otherwise,it looks great as all your pcb's :)

HX11 pcb must be corected like this...

Sorry guys and thank you for correcting my mistake....

really appreciated...

Regards,

Attachments

• HX11 Green .JPG
    HX11 Green .JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 2,452

I have 3 computers ,the best ones mine,the older is used by my parents ,and i have one in my living room for tv,so thats not a problem here.And not for many other people.
But anyways i cant wait to build ax11 quadraphonic,but i need a soldering iron and a drilling machine,and some solder,i aleardy have the components and one pcb.
What do you think of ax11,in terms of efficency and sound quality?

Here's the file for APEX HX-11 Class-H Amp.

Regards,

Attachments

• APEX HX-11 Ver3 PCB.JPG
    APEX HX-11 Ver3 PCB.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 3,082
  • APEX HX-11 Ver3 Gray.JPG
    APEX HX-11 Ver3 Gray.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 3,382
  • APEX AX-11 Ver. 3 PCB.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,082
  • APEX AX-11 Ver. 3 PCB Mirror.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • APEX AX-11 Ver. 3 Gray.pdf
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,267
  • HX11 Green .jpg
    HX11 Green .jpg
    740 KB · Views: 4,997
Last edited:
Hello guys

I did the etching last night but have some problems with the brand of photo paper I use, I have some areas of the copper where the tuner didn't get well but I wan it to try again this board can still functional only one trace need to be fix for testing purpose I'm going to use this one, and I still have 3 more to go maybe if I change the photo paper brand I might get lucky, the fonts letters are to small so next time I will make them a bit larger so the AX-11 MKII will be more noticeable, I just want it to be honest I'm not so good at this thermal transfer, I might try later in the future photosensitive boards to see how they work, well here is my "almost alright board :rolleyes:.

Regards
Vargas

Attachments

• AX-11.jpg
    AX-11.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 2,604
To all diy friends,

Please disregard post# 2276, today i found 1 open track on C pin of MJE15031, will have to correct that error tonight and repost the file again.
If anyone found some error please let me know so i can correct accordingly....

Thanks...

Regards,
Wiljj78

Last edited: