100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

What pcb's are used in your Ultimate Fidelity Amp ? It shows 2 for the amp, 1 for the psu and another ? That is very close to what I'm looking to build. Please list pcb's used ! Thank-you
You don't need to use this LED VU pcb for Hi-Fi amp,
Regards

Attachments

• P1010390.JPG
    P1010390.JPG
    400.2 KB · Views: 7,273
Apex I have finished one channel, and my multimeter is showing 14.6V DC on output. Transistors were new, I have buy them today.
Just now saw your post about polarity of diode 1N4148, and reverse polarity but still I have 14V on output.
Can you help me to check are BDW trans. ok?
Don't know how to measure them, are they different in measuring from standard NPN,PNP? :eek:
Don't have much experience in electronics. I am student of Mechanical faculty University 3rd year, we learn only basic electronics. :eek:

Apex I have finished one channel, and my multimeter is showing 14.6V DC on output. Transistors were new, I have buy them today.
Just now saw your post about polarity of diode 1N4148, and reverse polarity but still I have 14V on output.
Can you help me to check are BDW trans. ok?
Don't know how to measure them, are they different in measuring from standard NPN,PNP? :eek:
Don't have much experience in electronics. I am student of Mechanical faculty University 3rd year, we learn only basic electronics. :eek:
You must connect input GND to PSU GND with separate wire (input GND and power GND are not conected on pcb), or use 10R in paralel with 100nF for test,
Regards

Attachments

• Apex Kelvin wireing.jpg
    Apex Kelvin wireing.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 5,774
Last edited:
If you connect amplifier to PSU, you have DC offset on output becouse input GND must be connect to the PSU with separate wire. You can add 10R for test, and there will be not DC on output, but litle hum is posible.

Attachments

• APEX AX14 test.jpg
    APEX AX14 test.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 4,471
Reactions: 1 user