1000W Simple PA Amplifier

Nice work Sir Wiljj78... Thanks for sharing...:)
If I may ask... is it ok also to have separate fuses in each channel in that same PCB?
Many thanks & Regards

Thanks... I believed Mr. Mile is the right one to answer your question.
FYI only the spare terminals +/- of PSU is for Input&Display purpose, if you wish to use for second channel of amp. module then this point has to clarify to Mr. Mile only if PSU design is capable to handle 2 channel of BA1200.
Regards,

I know that but I can't change what they want, there is many bad designs on the net, and there is many comercial brand amplifier similar to BA1200. This amplifier is simple and work, it is good enough for diy.

yes it is true sir APEX, that some designs on the net are bad and the designers do not share their knowledge. not like yours sir APEX that you share and help the diyers that want to build your designs.

more POWER sir!

FYI only the spare terminals +/- of PSU is for Input&Display purpose, if you wish to use for second channel of amp. module then this point has to clarify to Mr. Mile only if PSU design is capable to handle 2 channel of BA1200.
Regards,

Many thanks Sir Wiljj78 for the reply & inputs.. hope sir Mile have a time to clarify..

Best Regards

BA1200 Balance In + H900

what should i do to get enough current for this dc servo and dual TL071 from shunt regulator of BA1200 balance in ?

Attachments

• DSC_0596.jpg
    DSC_0596.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 2,436
  • DSC_0597.jpg
    DSC_0597.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 2,227
Regards,

Hello Sir Mile.... if I use 20amps toroid for this type of PSU circuit will it be good enough to handle 2 channel?

Thanks & Regards

Hey dear Apex...i recently build ur amp and tested with 8ohm 15" sub with +-56v dc and it was really good and clean and powerfull....i just have a quest about the bias current and the 2 pots what pot should i care about to have the appreciated bias current and how mush it should be (bias current)..i made i short video while testing it and here is the youtube link hope u enjoy :) best regard and keep forward man peace :)
1200w my diy class ab amplifier testing - YouTube