• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Any one need IRS20124S ???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fredos, thx for your kind offer (actually, IRS20124S already accessible in RU. for $3.90), can i ask you twice, but slightly off topic?..

1) Transient Intermodulation Distorsion =0% due to the nature of the circuit
2) The amplifier output slew rate is internally controlled to optimize phase linearity and improve transient response, there for it cannot have slew rate limit.

..I wondered, what you mean?

PS: i guess, 96% efficiency for amp only?

Intermodulation is 0% for simple reason of the feedback topologie. All feedback in the amplifier are made in analogue ways, with the speed of switching power transfert. No intermodulation distortion was measured ( under clipping, you understand?).

96% is simple to reach if you design amplifier for Kw and use it in fews 100 watts...Think of what happen if you run a 800 Watts amplifier with 200V 100 Amps APT power mosfet....Switching lose is near he same as STW power mosfet, so the major resistive lose are minimised. Same for power supply! Always use duty cycle limiter too to limit maximum power output...That's all for now!

Just over size every thing and you will see!

Fredos

www.d-amp.com

PS I have think about 15$ for 6 IC....so!

Email me for IC, no prob. Maximum effiency was reached at near 75% modulation deep. If you over size your design and let it run at 75% modulation maximum, you can reach 97.5% effiency. Effiency was measured from power draw to output power. Total effiency of amplifier with switching. And effiency was measured in VA, not in watts due to power factor of a switching. That's the real power. That's the only trick to reach as hight effiency, but at cost of higger voltage and current mosfet and precise duty cycle limiter...You should pay for effiency!

Fredos

www.d-amp.com

Hello Sir,

I am looking to purchase the above mentioned chip but it is not available from many legit sources in US. I came across your message in diyaudio.com where i saw that you have these chips with you. Can I get some from you please or purchase them? i have a rockford that carries these and i need to replace one. Looking forward for your positive reply. Thank you,

Best Regards
Imran Mohammad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.