• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amplifier Modules and PCBs For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 148505

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
I updated my recommended opamps in my online shop from LM4562 to LME49720NA (in budget category). LME49860 for high end sound.

After swapping opamps here and then, LME49720NA is smoother overall for me compared to LM4562. It has more coherence specially on different types of music.

TICore260BTL Stereo TPA3255 PFFB Post Filter Feedback Class-D Module | jlelectronicsph

Lester, if you have them, try LT1364 op-amps. I’m really liking how they sound in the 3e-Audio ver2 board I have and I’ve rolled through the same op-amps (and more) that you have in your new board. I’ll try them in your board once it gets to me in the US.

Regards, Pete

D

Deleted member 148505

Hello
Received this day, great packaging!
Thanks

Best regards
Roger
Nice, good thing delivery hasn't been delayed and it arrived safely. Thanks Roger.

For the tests, a MW lrs350-36 that I already use with a 3E card
Best regards
Bobo

If your SMPS can handle large load capacitance, I suggest get the Nichicon or Rubycon's 2200uF low impedance caps (get the newest series). I'm getting improvement on sound if I place large-ish value caps on my generic adjustable SMPS.

Lester, if you have them, try LT1364 op-amps. I’m really liking how they sound in the 3e-Audio ver2 board I have and I’ve rolled through the same op-amps (and more) that you have in your new board. I’ll try them in your board once it gets to me in the US.

Regards, Pete
Sure, I will add them on my list, so OPA1612 and LT1364 on my next order. Nice it has DIP version!, no need for adapters. Higher than 10USD for opamp is too expensive for me, I am quite contented with LME49860.

On my previous transactions, shipping to US is slower compared to Europe so kindly wait for 3 to 4 weeks after you received tracking information.

When I tried LME49860 on my prototype v1.1 (non pffb) board, it looks like a veil on the speaker was removed but ssss sound on voices becomes slightly sibilant, so you might not like it on your 3e-Audio board.

PFFB removed all sibilance from LME49860 while enhancing the 'open sound ambience', so it's my favorite opamp now. PFFB really fixes the shortcomings on the sound of non-pffb TPA3255.

I also tried NJM4580, it is sharp sounding (in a bad way) and detailed. I like NE5532 more compared to it.

In my experience when a DIP-8 socket becomes loose after you do opamp rolling, sensitive opamps tend to oscillate (I experienced it with Myref-rev C LM3886 boards) I prefer the opamp to be directly soldered on the PCB.

There's plenty of real estate under the PCB so might as well add a bypass cap and a LED light. Pins 4 and 8. They are not soldered by the factory so you can opt to get the adapter with only OPA1656 installed.

The adapter PCB, the pins, and the DIP-8 socket are all gold plated types to avoid corrosion. Can't settle for less.

hi JlesterP, can you tell me about your bypass cap on the adaptor board? A single cap connected from V- to V+? value u used?

Hello
The lrs350 does its job with no problem and its MTBF is good.
I used Nichicon HW UHW1J222MHD, in October the kzn was out, the HW have greatly improved the 3E card.

Best regards
Bobo

Ok Nichicon HW was very good cap, good choice.

The MW LRS-350-36 is good but SMPS600RS 48V was far better bobo...

Ripple 200mVp-p vs 68mVp-p (at 70% load)... and 36V is not the best voltage.
TPA3255 reach best performance at 52V (SMPS600RS 48 maximum voltage is 51.2V)

Try to put big capacitor between TPA and MW...

Joined 2019
Paid Member
In my experience when a DIP-8 socket becomes loose after you do opamp rolling, sensitive opamps tend to oscillate (I experienced it with Myref-rev C LM3886 boards) I prefer the opamp to be directly soldered on the PCB.

There's plenty of real estate under the PCB so might as well add a bypass cap and a LED light. Pins 4 and 8. They are not soldered by the factory so you can opt to get the adapter with only OPA1656 installed.

The adapter PCB, the pins, and the DIP-8 socket are all gold plated types to avoid corrosion. Can't settle for less.

Lester, will ever offer these adapter boards in your sales site?

Thanks,

Pete

D

Deleted member 148505

New Product and Product Updates

Updates
Changed back JLA-250D to VER2923-223KL inductor.
(JLA-250D has sold over hundreds already because of failed class-d amps of velodyne subwoofers)

Changed IRCore1000M output inductor to AGP4233-223ME

I designed the PCBs of JLA-250D and IRCore1000M such that they can accommodate different inductors.

New Product
IRCore250M
  • +/-75V Rails
  • Small form factor and can fit most plate amps.
  • Uses 31A inductor and IPP320N20N3 output mosfets
  • 300W 8 ohms, 500W 4 ohms, 800W 2 ohms (2 ohms load, burst 10 seconds)

Attachments

• IMG_9682.jpg
    IMG_9682.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_9691.jpg
    IMG_9691.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9696.jpg
    IMG_9696.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 126
D

Deleted member 148505

Hello

JLester's card has been singing for 1 hour, no problem encountered :)

Thanks
Best regards
Bobo
Those partially assembled modules are already tested so it should run good :).

Each module is essentially a fully assembled module because it is tested with complete parts and then disassembled and desoldered before shipping.

Can your DAC /pre provide enough juice? If you are using single ended source, you can change RA3, RB3 to 4.7K 0603 resistors. It will double the buffer gain so that you'll only need 1.4V rms input to drive it into full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.