Go Back   Home > Forums > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vendor's Bazaar Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Cheap 6P3P SE Kit (with case)
Cheap 6P3P SE Kit (with case)
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th February 2012, 02:33 PM   #11
siliconray is offline siliconray  China
diyAudio Member

Hi bbowes,

Sorry that we are lack of instruction for these kits. It's not an easy work for us to write an manual in English. In my own opinion, a manual can only tell you how to wiring it, but can't tell you how to make it sounds good. It's depends largly on experiences with grounding, shielding and so on. Anyway you are encouged to begin with 6P3P SE, it's not too difficult for beginners. Many customers get the instructing throug email or even online chatting. We are happy to help you in building your first amp.
Old 7th February 2012, 11:08 PM   #12
John L is offline John L  United States
diyAudio Member

Ray, if you took a detailed photo, or two, of the underside of the project, and posted for us, do-it-yourselfers would have something more to go with. That would go a long way toward making a successful 'build'. In turn, you would sell more products, with more happy builders.

As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Old 8th February 2012, 01:28 AM   #13
diyAudio Member

Hi John

Thanks for your good suggestion. We do have some photos of the inside, but it's largely depend on the builder, no "standard" soldering. I will study some cases and post inside of some well built amp soon.
Old 8th February 2012, 04:05 AM   #14
diyAudio Member

Default Wiring diagram of 6P3P kit

My colleague draw a wiring diagram of 6P3P kit. Some notes are in Chinese but I think it doesn't matter..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new 6n1+6p3p asm.jpg (210.0 KB, 165 views)
Old 8th February 2012, 04:32 AM   #15
John L is offline John L  United States
diyAudio Member

Ok, you have me sold on this one as a good starter for me. I think this is the one I want.

I have a question. Do you have any of those nice little transformer covers, like the FU-10, that are good fits for this amplifier? If you do, I will be glad to pay you for them along with the kit.

I'll wait on you to get back to me.

Thanks for your patience Ray.

Cheap 6P3P SE Kit (with case)Hide this!Advertise here!