• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Firmware B3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brian / Russ : is it possible that one can get a paypal invoice for the firmware chip + shipping through letter/parcel to Sweden? direct instead of paying and getting refunded? If so - where shall i send my paypal email so you can send the invoice?

First Class letter needs to be "machinable," meaning they need to be able to go through a sorting machine. I can do that, but you will probably get a mangled chip, as it will have very little protection.

Just send inside plastic "tube" which the chips is usually delivered in? That takes alot of force to break...

That will exceed the maximum thickness of the package (1/4") and no be "of uniform thickness." The package will just be returned to me or disappear. I have been doing this for a long time. I would love to have a cheaper way to ship individual chips, but I have not thought of anything yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.