• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

★BR Bookshelf Cabinets for Mark Audio CHR-70, Special Price:$65/pair only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The new version vented bookshelf oakwood cabinets for CHR-70 are available now. I have 6 pairs for this lot. The quality of the cabinets is very nice. I'm glad to offer special price at US$65/pair in Diyaudio. The cost of material and exchange rate of RMB keep increasing and makes more difficult to squeeze profit on $65/pair for oakwood enclosures, but I'm happy if someone have my cabinets and like them and use with Mark's drivers. Mark's full range drivers are great stuff. I can see the development of the products and the effort from Mark.

3 colors are available including dark brown, light brown and red. I like all. The thickness of all the oakwood panels is 18mm which is stiff enough for CHR-70. The cabinet is designed by Mark Fenlon. This is also suitable for the coming new CHR-70 Gen.3.

Newtill70-2.jpg

Newtill70-3.jpg

Hello! I was wondering if you had any of these left + CHR70? If so, how much would it be including shipping to the UK please?

Hi

Can you give me a quote for a pair with shipping to Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain?

In case you can't deliver it due to stocks, can you advise me for a compatible cabinet for the CSS-EL70 driver ( it is near identical to the CHR-70)

Best Regards,

Jorge

Last edited:
Hi Jorge,

Sorry for late reply as I'm busy in last week.

I have one pair of stock which is MDF cabinet with cherrywood veneer. Please see the attached photos. The price is USD65 + shipping cost. If you confirm to buy, I can quote shipping cost.

Happy New Year !

Tony.

Hi Tony,

Have you checked the stocks? I would like to know if there is something left and the costs of s/h.

Best Regards

Happy New Year

Jorge

Attachments

• DSCN1805.jpg
    DSCN1805.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCN1803.jpg
    DSCN1803.jpg
    727.2 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCN1804.jpg
    DSCN1804.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 192
I am interested

Hi Jorge,

Sorry for late reply as I'm busy in last week.

I have one pair of stock which is MDF cabinet with cherrywood veneer. Please see the attached photos. The price is USD65 + shipping cost. If you confirm to buy, I can quote shipping cost.

Happy New Year !

Tony.

Hi Tony,

I am interested. Please quote to be delivered to Tenerife (38004), Canary Islands, Spain. Also I would like to know the price for a pair of CHR-70 in champaigne and the hook-up wire.

Best Regards,

Jorge Castellano

Hi Jorge,

The price of a pair of CHR-70 Gen.3 in champaigne color is USD69, and hook-up wire is USD5. The shipping cost via airmail including the cabinets, drivers and wire to Spain is USD82.

Thanks & Regards,
Tony.

Hi Tony,

I am interested. Please quote to be delivered to Tenerife (38004), Canary Islands, Spain. Also I would like to know the price for a pair of CHR-70 in champaigne and the hook-up wire.

Best Regards,

Jorge Castellano

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.