• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

6C33B-C push pull with output transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looks like the power transformer has only one 120V winding, you need two :confused:
The other is not very clear, to much connections for an OPT of a cyclotron.
Put a (low for safety) alternating voltage to one of the windings an mesure the others.Gives an idea what it does.
Mona

Starting to think I’ve bought 3 boat anchor’s instead of useable transformers... typical lol. :violin:

I’ll do that with the ‘supposed’ opt’s and post results.. won’t be today tho as currently fitting a toilet. :ill:

s-l1600.jpg

it seems that there are two primary on the square transformer "green / white - green / white"

it seems that there are two primary on the square transformer "green / white - green / white"

I don’t have that many taps on the two square transformers....?
I’ll have to run that low voltage ac test on them and see what shows up..

I confess to being over my head here, I bought what I expected to be a ‘plug and play kit’ (not quite but you know what I mean..) and I’m struggling to figure out how any of this can be used...

ketje will surely have an idea of what you can do but first of all, it is necessary to test and detect the voltages on your power transformer.
as said above, it lacks secondary in relation to the scheme but as the scheme does not match the kit, I am not surprised.
I think, however, that your power transformers are planned for Europe with a single primary and a midpoint

Like I said I’m grateful for the help so far and any more I can get...!

On a slightly different subject I’m aware that this may appear to be a hijacking of the thread so if members would prefer I can start this as a separate thread so as not to offend...?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.