• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Selling my TSE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling my amp. It is working perfectly and has some very nice parts. Electra Print choke and output transformers. Edcor power transformer. ClarityCap MR coupling cap. Vishay nude input resistors. Dual 40uF motor run caps. Cardas speaker posts and RCA's. Combo of Elna and Nichicon caps in specific areas. Built on a custom mahogany base. Aluminum plate has been bead blasted to give a frosted look. I will be posting pictures when I can figure out how to do that using my Chromebook. I posted some pics on a show us your amp thread a few years ago. I have a bunch of tubes to go along.
Walter Roman
Carlisle, PA
301-938-9260

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.