• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Wiring for Edcor GXSE15 for SSE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Using Triode mode, might add in a switch for UL after I get some sound out of it.

Going to go back through and double check everything today, tubes are glowing but not getting any sound out of it as of now.

The wiring diagram on the tubelab is a little vague (to me, I’m sure if you know what you are doing it makes sense) for the output transformers, so figured I would start there. It’s been fun, think I’ve at least learned a little, ready to hear this thing!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.