Montreal a World Leader in Audio !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Being a Montrealer I never knew this till I found out many of the products are developed and made right here such as Totem speakers, speakers has strong Canadian presence another is Mirage in Ontario I think.

It also hosts The Home Entertainment and Electronics Show every year too.http://www.fsiexpo.com/index_anim.html

Any thoughts, I might be switching my professional skills to work in one of these industries which is more an art and technology passion than the rather dull just technology hi-tech industiries that I am used to.

Verity Audio is also in the area. Verity Audio is a contender for 'world's finest loudspeaker'.

Nope, Down the road to Quebec City. that's where they are. Just looked. I have a funny story about that one, but only to be spoken on the manufaucturing level. No animals were harmed in the generating of the story. Nothing scary about Verity, in case anyone wonders, their speakers are just fine.

I tend to find them to be the best at or among the very best at any given show. But then again, I'm a huge Skanning fan. For all the right reasons.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.