Threadjacking

(beauty is in the eye of the beholder)

Attachments

• pig-and-human-fun.jpg
    pig-and-human-fun.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 147
Yes gasboss, it is a truly fascinating and amazing use of rats and you are correct that they are also used to detect TB, but what could a diy audio sponsored rat be called?

They are pretty big, so how about Le Monstre after the class A amplifier of the same name.

(beauty is in the eye of the beholder)

I have a particular fondness for all things porcine. Pot bellied pigs are my favorite:

Pig Picture

Last edited:
what do Models do when they aren't working?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

looks like they are working.

see the boy on the left?

'babysitting'

The drain pump on my dishwasher failed for the second time. The first time I found the only exact replacement on the internet. I took it apart and it appears it just gets difficult to turn over time. The design looks rather generic, like I could put almost any pump in it. But the dishwasher runs the pump for several seconds after the water is drained, and I wonder if this causes the pumps to fail quickly.

The drain pump on my dishwasher failed for the second time. The first time I found the only exact replacement on the internet. I took it apart and it appears it just gets difficult to turn over time. The design looks rather generic, like I could put almost any pump in it. But the dishwasher runs the pump for several seconds after the water is drained, and I wonder if this causes the pumps to fail quickly.

The drain pump on our last washing machine failed twice. It occurred to me that I had put a longer hose on it during initial installation, with a bit of rearrangement the machine was moved closer to the drain and a normal length hose was used, there were no problems of this nature again.

The present washing machine was fixed by my good lady, my disabilities make jobs of this nature very difficult for me now. Anyway, the problem this time was a blocked filter, which activates a sensor that causes the machine to shut down, unfortunately the designer never thought to include some means of indicating this status to the user. ( Apparently all washing machine users are assumed to be stupid. ) She obtained, said knowledge from a YouTube repair video and she cleared out the filter and it's been working fine since then.

Last edited: