Threadjacking

It seems strange that fresh air can help get over the disease. Climate has a big effect on the outcome of the disease. Thousands of people who got active TB in the 1800's and early 1900's moved to more arid states in the midwest. People would be lined up in hospital beds on porches and pavilions at sanitoriums which were all closed in the US of A after they developed antibiotics that could cure it. Now drug resistant TB is at record levels. What if all TB world-wide becomes drug resistant?

Attachments

• tenement.jpg
    tenement.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
While I have come across herbal treatment for TB, the simplest and most interesting one I have come across uses only garlic !
They have found that crushed garlic produces the worlds most broadband potent natural antibiotic after one hour and stays that way for another two hours. After that the chemicals change into other forms though still useful. They add honey to it also. There are several reasons I think but one of them is that it supposedly increases it effectiveness.
That 1 hour to before 3 hours after crushing is crucial. Supposedly the cure used a very long time ago. The claim I read says that it doesn't just make the virus dormant but removes it from the system.
This is useful not just for TB but anything that requires an antibiotic !
Results came from some western lab ! Unfortunately I saw this a long time ago and don't remember the source. Google might have the links to the source.

Forgot to add. I've seen it being used by some people after they did have a year's regular tabs and are now completely free from it for over 20 years. No amount of testing produces any result for being 'positive' or indicates they ever had it. But look into ancient medical historical records. They mention it's successful use for TB.
If this can be used instead of 'modern pills', the pharmaceutical industry will not like it at all. They will do everything possible to 'contain' the knowledge of it being a cure. If it really can be used on it's own, it will kill their chance to make trillions and buy their private jets, Jaguars, Lamborghini's etc ! ;)

Last edited:
Resistance to TB varies from person to person. 90% of the people infected with it never develop active TB.

How about these OTC products?

antiseptic lozenges

Apparently most people carry the virus. It only becomes active when that person's immune systems in some part of the body fails or becomes weak.
So yes, most people have the virus but don't ever get ill.

Apparently most people carry the virus. It only becomes active when that person's immune systems in some part of the body fails or becomes weak.
So yes, most people have the virus but don't ever get ill.

Its caused by a bacteria. The most common species that causes human TB is Mycobacterium tuberculosis, aka human TB. Cows are immune to it, but can get M. bovis, aka bovine TB, which people can get from unpasteurized milk, which unfortunately, most people don't know about because most of them run when someone mentions tuberculosis.

S. P. Dinsmoor's Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas

There was fleeting coverage of this question in the British media a few years ago.

The answer - based on an opinion poll - was that men tend to prefer the paper to come off the outside of the roll whereas women preferred it to hang from the inside so that it was tidier looking and had a reduced tendency to over-run.

I remember well in Ireland in the late forties that squares of newspaper were stuck on a nail in the wall!! There was a national shortage of rolled paper.

I remember the toilet paper on the military base near Newquay England in the 70s. I went on an R&R fight there for a weekend when I was flying as a radio operator on a P-3B Orion (ASW Squadron). Barracks toilet paper was Wax on one side and 220 grit on the other. It was stamped Government Property or some such. Folks must have been desperate to steal it.

Back to painting walls with Kiltz II.