probs with all-usermanuals.com

Are there others having problems recieving the "digital" user manuals from "all-usermanuals.com?Its coming up on one week and have messaged them 3 times to no avail(they only have one email to send inquiries to)...I want to share my experience with these people and to warn others about this site...:mad:

a reply I recieved

To update...I recieved a response from allusermanuals ay last to say they could not locate the manual I pais for ,but,they were going to contact the manufacturer to obtain a service manual from them...so...I am still waiting...Hopefully they will come through for me...

All usermanuals Problems

Well,it's been several months now waiting for Allusermanuals to give me another response as to my paid for e-service manual so that I can get my Omnimetrix OPS-3030TA triple regulated pwr supply repaired..I just fired off another another email because they haven't responded to my last 2 emails...This service is a joke! I am letting all know of my continuing probs with them...

I November last year I ordered a manual for a record player. They said that they couldn't find that particular manual but they decided to send me a different link that might be similar. I said that as they didnt send me the manual I ordered that they need to refund my money. They apologised and said they would refund the money but it might take 10 working days. (I have this email from them in my inbox) As it was over the Xmas /new years holiday I waited and waited. I gave them ample time to make the refund. I eventually emailed them and asked where my refund was. No response. I gave them further time and then resent another email but still no refund. So now I have to assume that this organisation is a rip off. The amount is not significant but I do wish there was some process I could go though to be able to demonstrate to the world that All-Usermanuals are theives. Not a happy camper. Any suggestions?????