Very soon, a person won’t be able to take a step without scanning his face & finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump is an idiot, then who chose him? By the way, your Trump also looks like a scammer who manipulates the news in the stock and commodity markets. Why is he not in prison then? I already spoke here about Putin in the same vein, but they immediately closed my mouth. This is your true Western democracy. All the crap that flows to Russia floats across the English Channel la Manche, and not vice versa. All your elite are alone with Putin, this is your protege. They only play in the confrontation, this show is for ordinary people like you and me. Now only after you.

There is nothing wrong with having disruptive emotions, you are only practicing it in the wrong forum. You could be banned, so be careful if you are interested in DIY.
This is actually a very weak DIY forum. Although probably the largest. Strong forums are specialized where they discuss, for example amplifier modeling. It’s also probably in politics, but the problem is that no one can convince the opponent, he will stand at howling that eating insects is good for health, digital scanning is safe from terrorists, and Russia is just bad and that’s it.

This is actually a very weak DIY forum. Although probably the largest. Strong forums are specialized where they discuss, for example amplifier modeling. It’s also probably in politics, but the problem is that no one can convince the opponent, he will stand at howling that eating insects is good for health, digital scanning is safe from terrorists, and Russia is just bad and that’s it.
One wonders then, why use it to discuss politics, which is a banned subject ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I just answer all the questions.
Please note that digital technology, which was 30 years ago, seemed promising, is now dying. Like for example Spectrum software. And vice versa, such empty digital projects, such as Facebook or Google, on the contrary, have flourished and received megafinancing, and you pay them yourself.

Funny, I have a friend opera singer who loves audio. He had several audio cables for some time, and he already imagined himself to be an engineer in this field, although he did not even know Ohm's law. He could spend hours telling blabla blahs about how wonderful they are, but a year later when he got rid of them he praised others and cursed those.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:cop: GUNFU, the moderation of this forum, particularly to do with Politics and Religion, has NOTHING to do with democracy, and everything to do with the fact that these subjects tend to devolve into ugly flame wars where otherwise upstanding members turn from Dr Jeckyl to Mr Hyde. The result is usually bin time or even banning.

These topics cause Moderation a major amount of work and distress, two things we do not like. SO. If you don't stop discussing polotics this thread WILL be closed! I'm actually surprised it hasn't already been shut down, but rest assured it will be discussed.

If you wish to continue to be a member here then I suggest you take heed of Lojzek's wise warnings.

:cop:

Aha, it must be that the transport authority knows that it's service/RFID cards can be hacked........why else would they insist that the complete card be shown ?.
Remember Sat TV hacked smart cards, if word got out that an implanted chip will give you free public transport everybody would be doing it.

Tell me, why didn’t you immediately put the barcode on your hand?
No barcodes. Finger scanning is the fingerprint. Eye scanners are either retina or iris.
You still have your ID card for the less sensitive areas, but those are just built-in fobs you lay on the reader while the guard confirms the picture on it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.