nice present for childeren or even adults.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LOL! This box would be fun. But in all seriousness, if your kids are also into music, whether it's live or just playing records... I do recommend some hearing protection. I lived in a home of musicians. My dad was a drummer and my mom was a singer. My older siblings also play instruments ranging from electric guitars to violins/cello. I also play instruments myself and I love playing records but I have tinnitus ever since I was 9 years old. Better get them some custom filtered hearing protection from Big Ear. Start early, I suppose.

LOL! This box would be fun. But in all seriousness, if your kids are also into music, whether it's live or just playing records... I do recommend some hearing protection. I lived in a home of musicians. My dad was a drummer and my mom was a singer. My older siblings also play instruments ranging from electric guitars to violins/cello. I also play instruments myself and I love playing records but I have tinnitus ever since I was 9 years old. Better get them some custom filtered hearing protection from Big Ear. Start early, I suppose.

I have also tinutus, I had a disco, two levels (old bioscope) 1800 people.

If I had now, I had protect but in 1983 it was not that kwown.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.