Roswell declassified.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
gigatron said:
Oh and how much can you trust a declassified document when it was held classified for so long :rolleyes: I mean if it was such a big secret, and suddenly its declassified be sure some things are allowed, regardless of the law. Man in power in government, the military, etc... are sure to hold back things regardless of law which magically they use and propell.

Boy are you a cynic. Given the stuff that has been released so far why are you so willing to believe that everything is fraudulant and everyone involved is lying?

Examples from declassified government documents:

Declassified records showed how the Atomic Energy Commission intentionally released radiation from its reactors in Hanford, Wash., on unsuspecting civilians in that area. Other disclosures described how doctors working for the federal government were permitted to conduct ghoulish medical experiments on women, children and prisoners.

How much worse is it likely to be than that? One thing I've learned in my life is that people who are unable to trust are usually not worthy of trust themselves. Might want to ask yourself if your view of the world makes your life better, or worse.

Phil

No time for beer!

I have an apointment with Mr. Jose Cuervo.

Attachments

• tequila.jpg
    tequila.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 168
haldor said:

Boy are you a cynic. Given the stuff that has been released so far why are you so willing to believe that everything is fraudulant and everyone involved is lying?

Examples from declassified government documents:

How much worse is it likely to be than that? One thing I've learned in my life is that people who are unable to trust are usually not worthy of trust themselves. Might want to ask yourself if your view of the world makes your life better, or worse.

Phil

Hey I didn't bring the US gov. policies into this from the other threads.. stop now ;_; I was pointing out that if it was something THAT classified for so long with so so so so so so many conspiracies surrounding this issue, it's weird that all truth gets out all of a sudden. Hard to believe? Not that I'm an avid UFO believer. Like I've stated in my first post. Many UFOs are actually government experiments anyway.. as was the case with B2s as is the case currently with Triangle design aircrafts.

Besides the exposure to radiation, biological experiments, etc... so what if its said? Nothing is really being done about it, someone gets the blame but it's 'past knowledge' except to those fighting the US gov in courts on the matter.

There was a whole documentary on the issue, and it was revealed quite well how ignored those people were who were exposed or experimented on with radiation, biological related experiments (fake vacines, medication, etc...) and besides the declassified information ALOT MORE has been uncovered! But the main point remains, the government ignores it more or less still. Heck DU weapons are considered harmful by so many (.. including the soldiers exposed to it during the war without their exact consent) yet its public knowledge. Classified or Declassified or Public. Doesn't really matter. The gov. has the power to show you whatever they want, and if its to harm them they can twist around any law, they are in power after all. If you can only believe what you see well that's tough luck :) I am somewhere in between empiricism, rationalism, idealism.

And if you wana be a cynic, I mentioned this long ago in some of my long posts in other threads, and my claims were 'bs' to most, as if I was making stuff up :rolleyes: . It was in regards to; radiation exposure, biological experiments (one example; black people being analysed with syphilis, but informed that they were 'well' so that the results could be analysed of what the STD does), vacines, medicines used on civillian population and soldiers, most recently even during the first gulf war, DU weapons labeled as 'safe' so on and so forth.

Cmon.. we are talking about inviting aliens for a party not poltics :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.