• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Dayton 1000 Watt Subwoofer Plate Amplifier - CHEAP!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello DIYers,

I've just listed this auction earlier tonight. I come here often and get lost in reading all the info that can be found on this board, but I've never even visited this section of the forum. Anyway, I just thought I'd post it here, incase anyone happens to be interested.

As quoted from the auction and/or PartsExpress:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=280064591933&rd=1&rd=1

NEW Dayton HPSA1000 1000 Watt Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
List Price: $599.99 EA

I originally purchased this plate amp from PartsExpress.com, with the intention of utilizing it in a subwoofer project that still hasn't happened. And I've decided that if and when I do get around to it, I'll go a different route. In the meantime, this amp needs to be put to use, rather than sitting in its box going to waste. It has only sat in its original box and packaging since I bought it, never hooked up and completely unused, in pristine condition. I guarantee this amplifier not to be DOA. This is one of the most powerful plate amplifiers that money can buy, and any other similar plate amp will cost you a lot more. My loss is your gain! Feel free to ask any questions...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.