• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Male Panel Mount XLR"s.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am looking for some Male Panel mount XLR"s for a Mic preamp project I am working on...

I don"t care if they are used as long as they are still useable...

I will need at least 4 up to 8 XLR"s......

I can Pay cash or trade for some other stuff I have....

Thanx

Hi, Yes I am Close to Victoria and have gone to Queale Electronics when I am very desperate for a Part cuz they are the most Grosely overpriced electronics store I have ever had the Displeasure of doing business with.....

I doubt they are only a couple bucks at Queale as everything there is rediculously over priced,...

Like I once needed a 1k Linear Carbon Pot and had to go to Quaele and with Tax it cost me close to $10 (they are only worth maybe $2 max)...

They also charge 0.20c for a single 1/4 w resistor which is 2000% more than I pay anywere else (about 0.1c each)...

They also made me Pay $3.50 for a 1000uF 63v Genaric Capacitor which I pay 0.11c each for on line and they are Nichicon VR which are better than the genaric Luxon ones Quaele has.....

I could go on for ever on the awefull deals I have gotten there, I must have blown close to $500 on $10 worth of parts before I found a much better source for parts.....

Thanx for the Suggestion anyways.....

I ended up getting some Neutrix clones for about $1 each on e-bay......

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.