• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Infinity 6x9, 2 way car speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale: A pair of Infinity 692.5 coax speakers : $90 o.b.o (but don't be obnoxious)

» 6x9" 2-way C.M.M.D Cone woofer
» 1" C.M.M.D dome tweeter
» Impedance: 4 ohms
» Peak Power handling: 330W
» RMS power handling: 110W
» Frequency Response: 35Hz-21 kHz
» Sensitivity: 90dB @2.83V, 1watt
» Mounting Depth: 3-3/16"

Mounted and used, but otherwise in perfect condition. Not keeping the car they used to live in, it's stock stereo has returned and now these are superfluous to requirements.

These have an outboard crossover, the mounting frame and grille, I may have the original manual somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

I like paypal, but am willing to accept any form of payment, nothing leaves until funds have cleared. Shipping is at cost via any means to anywhere you are willing to pay for.

Attachments

• 08060001.jpg
    08060001.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 59
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.