• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tannoy Gold 15-inch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone in Denmark or southern Sweden interested in a pair Tannoy Golds in custom-made cabinets? The speakers are in Denmark. The elements can also be sold separate and a must if he is to ship them. Prices will be lower than what they bring on eBay.

These aren't my speakers. I did consider buying them, but decided to keep my Altecs. I will probably kick myself for the rest of my life.

Sorry. Hope it's activated now.

I will contact the seller as well. I really don't know all that much. I only know that he needs to get rid of them and that the price should be fair.

Edit: I put this up in a haste. If somebody has tried to contact me, I'm sorry.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.