• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Blank rackmount chassis available. Anyone interested?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a small number of un-punched rack mount chassis I need to give the shove off. They are 20ga. steel, painted black and, un-assembled(knockdown), similar to the Middle Atlantic EC series.

Most are single space, 5" deep but, I have a couple 3 space as well. I will provide pictures upon request. These pieces are NOS.

Apologies to the international community, I can only ship to the U.S. on these.

testlab said:
I have a small number of un-punched rack mount chassis I need to give the shove off. They are 20ga. steel, painted black and, un-assembled(knockdown), similar to the Middle Atlantic EC series.

Most are single space, 5" deep but, I have a couple 3 space as well. I will provide pictures upon request. These pieces are NOS.

Apologies to the international community, I can only ship to the U.S. on these.

Hello, do you have a snapshot or a link? How much for the single space chassis?

Thanks

I had to wrest control of my camera from my kids so,I finally have a picture.

Shown is the 5" deep, 1 space unit, 9071-5. Isn't it alluring in black, with matching top and bottom panel, stunning! It comes complete with all of the hardware.

The 9071-5, single space, 5" deep is $20.00.3 available.
9072-5 two space,are $23.00 each. 2 available.
9073-5 three space are $25.00 each. 7 available.
9074-5 four space are $28.00 each. 2 available.
9073-10 3 space 10" deep $30.00. 1 available.
9074-10 4 space 10" deep $35.00. 2 available.

Shipping is from Grand Rapids MI. I can accept Paypal or a postal money order.

Attachments

• 9071-5 rack chassis.jpg
    9071-5 rack chassis.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 424
I was interested in buying two of the 1U's.

Your prices are terrific, and the quality looks quite good from what I can see in the pictures.

Only problem is that when I measured my requirements, I need 13" deep enclosures.

That's gonna be a problem, no matter where I shop.

Best regards,
David

Interesting timing. I just posted a plea on another forum for dead 1U equipment I could cannibalize for a rack box! :)

testlab, I'll take all the 1U boxes off your hands, and I might be interested in the 2Us as well. I'm brand new here (rushed right over and registered when a friendly forumite at the other place clued me in to this thread). Dunno if that will be a problem or not. I can point you to a spotless eBay rating over many deals as both buyer and seller, and also to some folks who have dealt with me elsewhere, if you need references.

Thanks,
Rick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.