• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Brand New Stuffed Aleph X CSS/Gain Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Aleph X CSS/Gain boards for sale with matched IRFP240's, Holco 220 ohm 0.25 watt resistors, Mills 0.39 ohm 5 watt resistors and 15 amp Terminal Blocks at both ends. There are 8 boards total; enough for an Aleph X 100. The boards are my own design and are double sided with 2 oz copper. $150 for all 8 boards plus shipping to 11949.

Attachments

• p8090004_3.jpg
    p8090004_3.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 374
interesting

My next project will be Aleph X w/ double the standard amount of transistors (have the red hifizen boards). I take it I would need all of these and would have to remove a device from each? Just wondering if I can use any of these....
Got anything else? (matched input xistors for example)? I see you have the PS for sale but I'm prob not interested in that.

These boards will work just fine. Each board has 3 matched transistors instead of your proposed 2. Having the extra transistor will certainly not hurt you and will certainly help by sharing the power amoung more transistors. Each board has terminal blocks on both sides to make wiring them in a snap. The transistors are matched to within 10 mv. Email me if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.