• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Klipsch KG 5.5 Tower Speakers **Local Pickup In Florida**

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Klipsch KG 5.5's that I have had about 1.5 years. They are in pretty good shape considering their age. I bought them used off of a guy 1.5 years ago, cleaned them up and used them as my mains for about 6 months in my 2-channel tube powered system. They have since been sitting in my bedroom for the past year. I still use them from time to time in my bedroom system, but not very loud as I sit about 3 feet in front of them.

They are rated at 98dB @ 1W and have a freq. response of 35Hz-20kHz.

Anyway, I am looking to sell them so they can be put back to good use. I would like to get at least $300 for them. I will also entertain reasonable offers. NO LOWBALLING PLEASE.

Due to their size, I am not concidering shipping them at all. However **Local Pickup In Florida** is the only way I'll go with these and I will agree to driving up to 100 miles from Lakeland to meet for the drop-off.

Here's a picture of them when I was using them in my 2-channel system. I only powered them with that little Dared 12 watt tube amp in the middle, a Consonance M100SE 40 watt tube amp and a Cary Audio SLI-80 40 watt tube amp. I'll email more pictures upon request.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.