• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

55 watt Aksa boards and power supply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Factory Aksa 55watt amplifier boards with power supply.

The boards are mounted on the heatsinks and have been cut into dual mono configuration.

They are 2 years old with very little use because:

One channel is not working and I think it may be a blown capacitor but I am not sure. The channel stopped working after I ran it without the star ground connected.

The other channel works perfectly.

I will include a Plitron 160VA 25-0--25 transformer , 2 are needed for this amplifer so another one will have to be purchased.

Also included is one of the original TLP boards which can be used to drive the AKSA, the TLP board is partially stuffed and includes a quality tube.

I am asking $200.US plus shipping.

Tony Dempsey

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.