• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: DIYSG Maximus-12 (or Denovo FL-450 compression drivers)

Looking for a pair of the DIYSG Maximus-12.

I've been bugging Erich at DIYSG for many months asking if he could find me the parts for the Maximus 12. I missed the boat on this kit and very much regret it. The Denovo FL-450 compression driver is the part that seems to be impossible to find now.

If you have the kit, or drivers, or even just a pair of the Denovo FL-450 CDs you would be willing to sell, please pm me.

I am in Canada, but also have a USA shipping address.

I have 3 for my HT. IMO a big step up from my previous DIYSG Fusion 12's for music and every bit the equal for HT. If I could ever get off my lazy back side and finish my Elsinore's I'd have to make room for them....but at this pace it could be a long time.