• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Ian Canada LiFePO4 SuperCap Addons and Maxwell SCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disabled Account
Joined 2020
If anyone is interested, available for sale are some Ian Canada parts.

The LiFePO4 MKIII power supply is staying put, but the add-ons on top which would be great to utilise but not mandatory I can let go.

2A. LifePO4 MKIII pure power supply with 5 output rails (no battery) $199.99

^^^ Keeping This ^^^

These items are for sale that go on top of the MKIII:

27A. UcMateConditioner 5V KIT (for LifePO4 MkIII,II), $58.00 (QTY: 1)

28A. UcHybrid 3.3V KIT (for LifePO4 MkIII,II), $45.00 (QTY: 3)

29A. UcAdapter KIT (for LifePO4 MkIII,II), $29.00 (QTY: 1)

This is a standalone product:

26A. UcConditioner 3.3V (Universal), $67.00

Still in excellent condition as the above items were removed from the sealed pouches, but nothing beyond that...

I can let go of one item above @30% off Github retail price, two items @40% and all of the above @50% off.

The Maxwell BCAP0325 P270 S17 are $13 each on Mouser (Supply Shortage currently). (QTY: 10)

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetai...BCAP0325-P270-S17?qs=W0yvOO0ixfEdTlheTlBpDQ==

I can let these go @$12 each, I paid close to $15 each originally. But the buyer is responsible for shipping fees.

PayPal only. We can decide how to handle PayPal fees at a later point.

I haven't decided on International Sales yet as I don't know if SuperCaps will be treated like Batteries. Something super difficult to ship.

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Hi RolandPSP,

Thanks for your initial interest.

The items for sale are:

This is a standalone product:

26A. UcConditioner 3.3V (Universal), $67.00

The retail price of ALL of the above total is $289. 50% off is $144.50

The Maxwell BCAP0325 P270 S17 Ultra Capacitors @$12 each would total $120 (QTY: 10)

For all of the items listed on this post is $264.50

I am not consider selling the LiFePO4 MKIII power supply at this time, but I will do so this weekend.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2020
UcCII

Attachments

• UcII.png
    UcII.png
    786.7 KB · Views: 288
Disabled Account
Joined 2020
UPDATE:

Still in excellent condition as the above items were removed from the sealed pouches, but nothing beyond that...

I can let go of one item above @30% off Github retail price, two items @40% and all of the above @50% off.

The Maxwell BCAP0325 P270 S17 are $13 each on Mouser (Supply Shortage currently). (QTY: 6)

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...heTlBpDQ%3D%3D

I can let these go @$12 each, I paid close to $15 each originally. But the buyer is responsible for shipping fees.

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
UPDATE:

Buyer is responsible for shipping fees.

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Decided to keep the above package. ^^^

So just have these items for sale:

Buyer is responsible for shipping fees.

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Since I am more comfortable selling after a few transactions and I'm out of passive capacitors, I'll motivated make a special offer:

Still in excellent condition as the above items were removed from the sealed pouches, but nothing beyond that... (See Photo Attachment)

Total normally = $193

@50%off, it's = $96.50

The special offer is:

All for = $70

I'll also absorb the 1st class postal service shipping fee (normally $10 domestic and mid-$20 internationally) + PayPal fees. These are in new condition.

I'll be officially on indefinite hiatus starting 2022, so it's best to start a private message after 2021 as I may not check this thread routinely. The private message should initiate a e-mail.

Attachments

• Uc.jpg
    Uc.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2020
This sale is suspended. I'll be back for Andrea Mori's Group Buy, so may decide to reopen at that time. I'll be on hiatus so I will not be able to respond to private messages. Thanks for your interests.

I just put together something similar to this, so now that I'm familiar with the MiniFit connection and putting together these Maxwells I may just keep these for backup if I need one day.

Also, I was planning on changing the MKIII to 1x16.5V and assumed I had to hard solder wire but that's not the case anymore. This allows flexibility to use the above boards at a later time. I can easily switch back to the normal five rails if needed. I'm not locked in to 1x16.5V since there is no hard wiring involved. So it makes sense to keep the above boards. At least for now.

Attachments

• offgrid.png
    offgrid.png
    958 KB · Views: 114
Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Hi @bobafet

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I put a lot of passion into implementing this project so I am just going to keep. If it was disassembled then I would consider, but it was just completed 24 hours ago.

I wouldn't mind sending to Russia at all. I sold my Chord TT2 DAC to someone in Russia and it was a good sales transaction experience. Russian customs is a pain though.

But in this case, this is a keeper as 5V Super Cap solutions are very versatile so it's off the board. I cannot sell since the boards are now assembled and put into production. I also used third-party parts, so it's not 100% genuine Ian Canada anymore.

Attachments

• offgrid.png
    offgrid.png
    958 KB · Views: 98
  • powerLPi.png
    powerLPi.png
    562.6 KB · Views: 111
  • powerUC.png
    powerUC.png
    762.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Status