• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Speakers, Acoustic Zen Adagio

$1750 shipped in USA (except AK, HI)

Shipping accounts for $300 of cost, so discount if pickup in Denver area.

These listed for $4600 when new.

There is scuffing in the clear coat on one side of one speaker. See pictures.

It's hard to notice these issues when they're positioned normally. I'm including the third party outriggers I bought to stabilize these speakers which cost around $175.

I do have the grills, also in excellent shape.

The Adagio floorstanding loudspeaker is a two-way transmission-line system featuring a 1.5 inch circular ribbon tweeter and dual 6.5 inch midrange/woofer "underhung" voice coil, ceramic-coated drivers. The three drivers are configured in a time and phase aligned D'Appolito MTM arrangement providing lifelike imaging over a large sweet spot range. The Adagio features superior cabinet construction and aesthetic contours that actually reduce cabinet diffractions.

Short review: Acoustic Zen Technologies Adagio Loudspeaker - The Absolute Sound
Very thorough review: 6moons audio reviews: Acoustic Zen Adagio

Frequency Response 30 Hz to 25 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
Efficiency 89 dB
Dimensions 48" H x 9" W x 13" Deep
Weight 78 lbs. each

I have the original boxes for shipping but that is crazy expensive, so pickup preferred.

Photos, please...

Oh, shoot. I forgot! Thanks!

IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg
IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0797.jpg
IMG_0798.jpg
IMG_0799.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg