• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

So, you didn't win the vfet lottery? (CONUS only)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, you didn't win but here's a shot at building one of the "vfet-less" kits. I've got a pair of 2sk82 KD-33 vfets that I'd like to donate.

Rather than giving Papa or Jason any more work;

Procedure:
You: Respond to this thread, first come first served.

Me: If you're first in line, I will respond and give you my email.

You: Will donate $100 to one of the two charities, and email me your receipt and paypal me $1 (so I can print a shipping label with your address).

Donations to two great charities – diyAudio Store

Me: I ship them to you. CONUS only, because I'm also covering the cost of shipping here.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 546
anyway, at the current exchange rate, I cannot donate 100 dollars to charity, but I would happily donate the equivalent "in food" to a local charity.
in the sense, how much food can you buy with 100 dollars?

I could buy half a month of food and I eat A LOT, but I cannot donate half a month of food to charity, I can donate the *equivalent* of 100 dollars worth of food where you are :)

anyway, at the current exchange rate, I cannot donate 100 dollars to charity, but I would happily donate the equivalent "in food" to a local charity.
in the sense, how much food can you buy with 100 dollars?

I could buy half a month of food and I eat A LOT, but I cannot donate half a month of food to charity, I can donate the *equivalent* of 100 dollars worth of food where you are :)

While I can certainly empathize, I'm donating vfets here. I just want to keep my shipping costs reasonable.

It is a very generous offer, I thank you regardless of the outcome here.

edit: I have actually been looking for these vfets, even before the Pass project was announced...
Now with the project I would happily build that, rather than my own circuits. Sent PM

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.