• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: MyRef FE (Evo A mod): One built, one bare PCB - selling at parts cost

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
---SOLD---

I was provided two MyRef Fremen Edition Rev. 1.6 PCBs by 'ClaveFremen' (Dario) a few years ago so I could measure the performance of the amp. I've completed the measurements and have no further use for these boards. Rather than throwing them out, I am selling them for the cost of the parts ($85).

As shown in the image, one board is fully assembled and thoroughly tested. The other board is unused and ready for you to assemble it. No additional parts are included. What you see is what you get.

The project BOM can be found here: My_Ref Fremen Edition - Build thread and tutorial
Dario is very responsive to builder questions, so if you get stuck during the build, please post your questions there.

Parts cost is $85. Shipping to the US is $10 and $15 to the EU/UK for regular un-tracked airmail. These days airmail takes 3-6 weeks to arrive. If you prefer tracked shipping or shipping by FedEx/UPS ($25ish to the US; a bit more elsewhere) contact me for a shipping quote. I offer excellent rates.

If you're interested, please contact me by email (add @neurochrome.com to my user ID here) or PM.

Tom

Attachments

• MyRef.jpg
    MyRef.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Shipping by FedEx International Priority (3-4 day delivery, fully tracked) to Bucharest, Romania is $48, so total is $133. It's possible that shipping to other areas is higher. If it's not too much higher, I'll cover the difference.

I can take payment by credit card or PayPal. Just toss me an email or PM if interested. If you include your city and postal code, I can provide an accurate shipping quote.

I'll toss you a PM with this information as well.

Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.